Acumen is a leading nationwide provider of waste solutions across some of the UK’s largest Social Housing companies. Offering an in-house and outsourced service, through one point of contact for both hazardous and non-hazardous wastes, we provide dedicated 24 hour service, 7 days a week to meet your requirements.
- Skip and Roll on Roll off Hire
- Inhouse Void Clearance Teams
- Inhouse Graffiti Removal Service
- Direct Tipping Facilities
- Mobile Application for Operational Support
- Community project support
- Site Cleans and Sanitisation Services
- Neighbourhood Education, Training and Skills Development
- External site clearances and communal area clean ups
- Wheelie Bin and adhoc waste collections
- Wait & Load Services (Inc Out of Hours Collections)
Through on-site support and a dedicated centralised account and customer services team, we provide total waste management solutions for single or multi-site locations across the UK.
In addition to the on-site service, a variety of bespoke site activity and environmental reports can be accessed via our real time web portal.
We deliver cost savings, reduce our clients’ administrative burdens and reduce management time spent on waste issues and other key legislation.
We always work in compliance with the highest environmental principles, fully embracing the concept and practice of sustainability in terms of economic, environmental and social responsibility.
As part of our commitment to continuous improvement, we can reduce costs, eliminate the risks of failing to comply with your Duty of Care and help with other relevant legislation and manage the administrative obligations.
If you are interested in discussing a potential project, please contact us on 01977 529586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.