Job Purpose Summary:
- Day to day management of customers
- Proactive leadership and support to Customer Services Team
- Customer feedback organization
- Developing innovative ideas along side customers
- Maximise revenue of allocated base of customers
- Preparation of customer reports
- Deliver exceptional customer service across customer base
- Manage customer expectations, should service disruptions occur then fast service resolution is imperative
- Provide management and support in all aspects of the account management process and development across AWS.
- Manage day to day activities of all customer requirements
- Attend and lead customer reviews
- Manage the interface with selection of accounts, generating reporting and maintaining contact with procurement teams and sites. Proactive management including phone contact, face to face meetings as well as updating and maintaining systems along with ensuring documents are in place to allow finance to produce a clean invoice.
- Work in conjunction with line manager to formalise an annual strategy to deliver agreed service level KPI’s, customer requirements and identify cross selling opportunities across the group
- To maintain and provide all relevant information for the new AWS CRM system and utilise the benefits of the system. Create business organa-gram and record all stakeholder details.
- Act in an appropriate and sensible manner, as expected of a Management role;
- Produce results which create excellence, e.g. Client satisfaction; improving the performance of subcontractors and suppliers; the compliance of projects within the intended standards for health, safety and welfare; planning standards including programming and commercial forecasting;
- Attend internal and organise external meetings, representing Acumen in a professional manner, as required by the business;
- Any other task as practicably requested by the senior Acumen management team.
- Support Key Account Director with several of his large account providing a daily interface to the client
Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of Acumen in respect of HSE and other Regulatory compliance;
- Ensure that all operations are planned, executed and reported in accordance with the requirements of the Business Manual;
- Champion all HSEQ initiatives,
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of Risk Assessments and Method Statements and ensure that the all business units operates in accordance with them;
- Manage aspects of customers within the strategy set, working with the General Manager where required, including revenue generation, costs control, budgeting, forecasting and commercial reporting, marketing and sales generation;
- In conjunction with their line manager, marketing team, Directors and other team members, continually improve the Company’s offerings by upselling all AWS services to all customers;
- Help to provide excellent customer service and maintain client relationships as required;
- Ensure that the work we undertake is to the highest possible standards. Provide the Acumen CRM system with the relevant information to demonstrate that this is being achieved and identify areas for continuous improvement;
- Assist in selling the “Acumen” brand to this wider marketplace including furthering our presence on industry related committees/advisory boards and the like;
- Develop further opportunities with existing ledger and potential Clients, offering up alternative “areas for growth” as necessary;
Please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org