Location: West Yorkshire
We have a vacancy available within our bid management team for a creative individual with experience of managing complex technical opportunities from qualification through to contract award. We’re open to the grade of appointment; however, the ideal candidate will have a proven capability (say 3 years or more) in delivering and winning both project and contracted opportunities in the waste/industrial services sectors.
Naturally, we’d expect the Bid Manager/Tender Co-Ordinator to have excellent verbal and written skills, which complement their strong technical and commercial capabilities.
The Bid Manager/Tender Co-Ordinator will:
- Work with the new business team to identify potential opportunities
- Manage any bid qualification process
- Manage the ‘bid team’ comprising a variety of internal and external stakeholders, which may include sales, marketing, operational, commercial, legal
- Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included
- Manage risk tracking throughout the bid process
- Contribute to the final written submission – both in terms of content and presentation
- Ensure timely delivery of robust, compliant and commercially sound bids
- Manage bid settlement and sign off
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues which may arise during the bid process
- Arrange all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award
In addition, we’d like the Bid Manager/Tender Co-Ordinator to work hand-in-hand with the Company’s marketing team.
The package on offer, including performance related bonus and company car, will be tailored to suit the individual.
To apply for any of these roles, please email a short covering letter, together with a CV of no more than 2 pages of A4 to HR@acumenwaste.co.uk